Senior Researcher – Technology
Chief Disruptor is the membership community for business and tech leaders, with a shared purpose to transform disruption into opportunity. Founded in 2005, our membership community for business and tech leaders brings together innovators, change-makers, and disruptive thinkers to share expertise, strategies and actionable insights.
Our purpose is to cut through the hype and enable our members to leverage these disruptive trends and technologies through our member-led insight reports, content, and community activities which include a calendar of regular live and online educational and networking events.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, dynamic business working in the rapidly evolving world of disruptive trends and technologies. Our Research team is at the forefront of designing and producing relevant, insightful and thought provoking content and activities for Chief Disruptor members. Our team is passionate, dynamic, team-spirited, committed, sociable and professional and the successful candidate will report into our Director of Research and Strategic Development.
- Research appropriate speakers for all sessions on the agenda (this requires in-depth knowledge of the content); and matching them to the appropriate session
- Acquire speakers – reaching out on LinkedIn/email/phone to acquire and confirm them as speakers
- Manage the relationship and acquire speakers (including a call to ensure content is agreed) and oboard them as members
- Liaise with C-suite members and senior executives, professional networks and content focus groups. Conduct extensive research calls and attend events to generate ideas and validate your research
- Generate creative and engaging ideas for thought leadership articles, writing copy for web and print, social media posts
- Research and produce content such as interviews, features and news, as well as contributing to design concepts, for use both online and in print
- Work with marketing to ensure that the content is tailored to target audiences, and in line with relevant marketing campaigns
Degree-educated, 2:1 and above.
Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience as a B2B conference producer or journalist (or equivalent)
Skills in content writing/editing/sub-editing; experience working on online and print publications desirable
A passion and curiosity for business, technology and B2B disruptive trends
28 days paid holiday (including 8 days public holiday), increasing to 31 after successful completion of probationary period, with discretionary increases in subsequent years and 4.30pm finish every Friday to encourage physical wellbeing.