An experienced and professional Personal Assistant is required for a private client based in Knightsbridge. Our client requires a candidate with previous private household experience with strong communication skills.
The role will include various tasks consisting of:
- Monitoring and responding to a massive level of emails
- Diary management to include bookings, travel, tickets, appointments, etc.
- Administrative duties including insurance, banking, expenses
- Managing paperwork to include filing, accessing information and correspondence with various people
- Managing invitations
- Organising and ensuring birthday and Christmas gifts are arranged
- Ability to effectively interact with outside company’s i.e.) O2, Vodaphone, Airlines, etc.
- Liaise with business contacts
- Ensure the principal is aware and up to date of all meetings, appointments and upcoming events
You should have strong technical skills and must be proficient in Apple products. It is essential that you have a solid understanding of protocol and etiquette and know the correct forms of address’ with people on paper and in person. This job is for someone proactive with the ability to prioritise tasks. Monday through Friday with some flexibility required. Pension scheme and private health insurance once probation period is completed.