PA/Office Manager – Interior Design
A leading international interior designer with an office in Chelsea is looking for a quick and efficient PA/Office Manager to join their small team. Aside from ensuring the office runs smoothly, you will also be looking after the MD’s diary, overseeing property management and managing the fabric and wallpaper collection.
• Office Management including food / stationery orders / booking tradesmen /services etc/ managing post
• Assistance to the Creative Director as and when needed
• Arranging shipping of goods to and from countries worldwide
• Managing inventory of stock goods/antiques/furniture including pieces acquired for clients
• First point of contact for all potential and current clients
• Personal: arranging gifts and sending notes to friends and family
• Dealing with sample requests
• Placing orders with factories
• Coordinating dispatch with warehouse manager
If you are perosnable, professional and exceptional at organisation with a few years experience in admin/office management/personal assistance then this role could be for you. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension and discretionary bonus.
*Please note this is an administrative role and not ideal for someone that wants to grow as an interior designer