Interior Design Recruitment Assistant
A unique opportunity for a driven candidate with knowledge and interest in the interior design sector to join a boutique recruitment firm that specialises in placing candidates in the sector. Working with some of the industry’s top design companies, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to forge and maintain business relationships and be the back bone to the operations and administrative processes of this company. This role will report to the MD of the company.
- Maintaining client database using our IT System (training will be given)
- Posting Jobs, Writing Job Ads
- Posting and Updating Jobs on Company Website
- Liaising with our IT when issues arise
- Reaching out to new business
- Screening CV’s and emailing candidates
- Managing social media channels – Instagram
- Creating newsletters, sending out e-cards to clients
- Research and keeping up to date on industry trends
- Potential for client visits, and meeting new clients
This role is a maternity cover to last 5 months, with the potential to be longer for the right candidate. Part-time hours of at least 3 days per week required, and you will be working from home. London based preferable as you might need to meet with clients. Training will be given for a few weeks handover starting the end of March or in April. Fluency in English, a knowledge of the interior design sector, and strong organisation and communication skills are required.